PT Freelance office administrator/manager
The post holder would:
- Manage and maintain office systems: files, accounts, policies, communications, finance (incl spreadsheets), reports, minutes, contracts and databases.
- Have successful fundraising experience.
- Assist with the continuing development of the visual arts programme of events, exhibitions and workshops.
- Act as gallery assistant and key holder as required.
- Report to Co-Directors Robert Martin and Anthea McWilliams.
Fee: £2,800: 6hrs weekly @ £10 per hour over 48 weeks.
(ACNI Lottery funding dependent)
Apply by email or hard copy, with CV (max 1 A4 page).
Deadline: 20 June 2016, with a view to starting at the beginning of August.
This role is supported by ACNI and R-Space
R-Space subscribes to equal opportunities for all
32 Castle Street Lisburn BT27 4XE
028 9266 3179
Co-directors: Anthea McWilliams and Robert Martin